/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } .separator { background-image: url("http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/juliet969/zpearn-notetoself-blog-separator-1.png");
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: center center;
height: 40px;
padding: 20px;

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Had a Dr appt this am. I was so sure/hopeful that I'd be getting my membranes stripped and having a baby in the next day or so, but nope, baby is still just as high up as last week. It's just not meant to be. Bummer! Baby, you'd better be adorable to make me wait & suffer! :) My Dr scheduled an induction for next Friday morning. If this baby waits that long maybe I should hold out for a few more days so that we can have a Feb birthday!

2 talk to me:

Chelsea said...

Yes! Wait for a February birthday. That was what your original announcement said anyways...I'm kind of feeling betrayed about that one.

Heidi said...

February is fantastic!! My birthday is on the 1st! Good luck with everything! I remember all too well how impatient I got towards the end...you just want to hold your baby and see what he/she looks like. :)