/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } .separator { background-image: url("http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/juliet969/zpearn-notetoself-blog-separator-1.png");
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: center center;
height: 40px;
padding: 20px;
}
 -->

Friday, December 10, 2010

This is the house that Jack built



I had been telling my kids we'd decorate "gingerbread" houses but I just hadn't gotten around to it yet, so I can't tell you how happy I was that my friend Kate invited us over to decorate houses! Awesome! The kids had a great time working on their houses, and I didn't have to deal with the mess. Unfortunately for Kate, she did! She had to leave to get her oldest from school so there wasn't time to do a thorough clean-up. Sorry girl!

Callie's house. On the roof is a skittle "snowflake." I also love her snowman - she did it by herself!



Ellie had a little help. Okay, maybe a lot. I just might have enjoyed decorating the houses as much more than my kids! :) There was a crazy cute mini snowman I'd made standing at the corner of the house. Ellie got into the front seat & had it eaten before I could get the other kids loaded in the car to go home. There was also a very lovely "thatched" dinner mint roof. Ellie destroyed that too. She's such a home wrecker!







0 talk to me: